Saturday, July 11, 2009

i dont wanna decide again.

ystday as i was taking a nap (not being able to do so for 4 mths), i received a call from Maybank. I felt very very highly stupid for rejecting the interview for the post of analyst this coming tues. Why didnt I ask Maybank to delay the interview to end of July which I will be having a week break after my 3weeks training ends. I called back the number on my hp, but no valid. damn. however I felt very lazy to go to KL from palace of golden horses (training is in that venue). And secondly, I dont wanna weigh the pros and cons between 2 job offers again. Its a very difficult decision. I actually took a day off on fri to attend 2nd interview in another company. It seems that I received a good response from the interviewers, and they asked me, will I accept the post since I am kinda employed now. I really wanna work in both company.

so the question is
conglomerate company
VS
investment banking company

ONCE am in investment banking co, theres no turning back. theres a very minimum chance to work in my dream industries - aviation and oil & gas co.

on the other side, in a conglomerate co, there are many benefits (but I will be getting it in a year time, if only the co wanna take me in, right now m just a trainee with other 499 ppl). anyway I am placed in oil&gas link division ;) hapi.

m going back to hotel tonight (cheh wah! felt so grand for staying in hotel for 3 weeks. haha.) wont be back till the last day there ie 25july. i stumbled upon a blog randomly and some new trainees will be joining us tmw (sunday). it seems that this company wants the exact exact exact amount of trainees ie 500.


:: sometimes I am trying to read God's message ::
:: such as I got a job already, but another job offer came by ::
:: what should I do ::
:: how to weigh if both are equally good ::
:: both have different career progression ::

No comments: