Saturday, July 25, 2009

I ♥ 2009!

2009 isnt that bad as I have thought. I was afraid I wont be achieving anything this year. No proper job. No achievement. Life will be stagnant this year. But hey, things started to get better stage by stage without me noticing it.
I was happy in 2008.
I am happy in 2009.

After receiving my certificate of accomplishment of a training today, I felt so relieved.








21days in Palace of Golden Horses.
480 trainees.
asssigned to be in orange group with 46 others.
now that I have learnt some skills, m gonna instill it in me.
Thanks SimeDarby for giving me the opportunities.
1 month training ended, 11 mths to go.
BUT....
It sucks that I wont be joining SD.
SD staffs were really really nice.
One day I might be back in SD.
Let me chase after my dream first and equip myself with some knowledge.

Neeway,
Well...... life goes on.

New job this monday!
I never wanted to work in KL.
Never wanted to be part of KL human traffic.
Amanda, WELCOME TO KL WORKING LIFE.

No leave for the next 3 months. Since March till now, I only had a week break ie during my singaporetrip. Sigh sigh.

2 comments:

Vi said...

But your holiday before March was amat panjang dan seronok!

amanda said...

that holz wasnt seronok. had to do job hunting, which was useless. hahaahaha.